Cookies and Kreame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies and Kreame Guild is catered for players in the SEA timezone GMT +7,8,9.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gary's Fraps Vids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 am

Soa HM

Bonethrasher HM
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

Soa last part where the ball keep chasing us was quite funny haha!
Back to top Go down
Joot

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 am

lol wow for bonethrasher, gary got really lucky.. 156 HP when he ground slammed after he enraged...

thanks gary for recording, awesome videos...

Back to top Go down
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 am

need a music for the videos.....

some techno trance hahaha

we actually downed SOA in a calm state... which is good for like the first 5 tries. after that.. no gurantee liao hahaha

ya thanks for the vids gary. now where are the rest? hehe
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:42 am

Np. Actually I got swiped a lot of time too from bad positioning >_<

No time to find music leh haha.
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 am

lol! @ the lingering lighting ball after boss was down. Btw noticed gary had a ton of balls targetting throughtout the whole fight!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 am

Guys, subscribe to the channel please? Very Happy

Jarg & Sorno HM

Foreman Crusher HM

G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator HM

Karagga HM
Back to top Go down
Joot

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 am

apart from laughs, there's actually some insight to be gained from these videos

for karagga.. mouse droids! also the range should try not to stand too near the boss so that the gravity well will not occur near the melee since it targets the range and so that you have more space between you and the mouse droids (seems to go after range only also)
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 am

subbed cheers
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

Ya lol! To be honest I didn't know what killed me before I seen the video. Coz you guys were so good at killing them as long as we stood far enough, and I didn't read up on this fight, nv knew they would explode.

I should've save the vid where Fett got toasted at Heavy Fab though. LOL

And thanks for subbing haha!
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Btw towards the end in Soa, how did Aven got 1 shot with max health+bubble? im pretty sure the pylon landed on me b4 and i still had 20-30% left scratch
Back to top Go down
Joot

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:15 am

when he's enraged, the pylons will also hit harder... i noticed that was the 2nd time Aventine got hit by the pylon... 1st time he didn't die.

didn't see you get hit by the pylon in the video, i guess you're referring to some other attempt.

Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:20 am

Yeah when enraged, the pylon can 1-hit.
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Annihilator Droid XRR-3 NIGHTMARE!

Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

Gharg Nightmare

Infernal Council Nightmare

Back to top Go down
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 am

i'm still learning my class for dps... yesterday i was trying out a few different rotation to min-max my heat generation.
one thing i realise for Gharj fight i was standing about 10m away from him. coz that's where my ability Flame burst hits him.
and when he do the pounc thing. i didn't get hit.anything closer i think it's a guranteed hit.

so i think the range no need to stand too far off near the edge, which will always knock them back into the lava for damage .

try it next fight and see if it doesnt hurt. just 10 m away from the boss.
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:04 am

I think on gharj, the healers and rdps, stack too far away and got pushed back into lava lol!

Btw gary close to being a millionaire cheers
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 am

Lol yeah we could try that. But we kinda got used to the knockback, not a big deal but I guess less healing means we can help dps more.

Peeping into people's wallet is rude!
Back to top Go down
Joot

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:08 am

garyoppa wrote:
Annihilator Droid XRR-3 NIGHTMARE!

lol!! thanks Sithii for keeping me alive at the end..because I know Gary wasn't Razz

For Gharj... lol @ Gary getting lost for one of the island changing phase..

But I think if Pines and I have close to full health we can just stay in for the pounce since it doesn't appear like there's much healing to do otherwise..
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

I just noticed from last nite's attempt on Soa. BW nerfed our force shroud duration from 6s to 3s!!!
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:31 am

Joot wrote:

lol!! thanks Sithii for keeping me alive at the end..because I know Gary wasn't Razz

For Gharj... lol @ Gary getting lost for one of the island changing phase..

But I think if Pines and I have close to full health we can just stay in for the pounce since it doesn't appear like there's much healing to do otherwise..

LOL the damn mouse too sensitive and skipped.

You must still thank me. Coz I healed Sithii enough that he remained alive to heal you. You must thank me double for thinking two steps ahead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 am

Bonethrasher NIGHTMARE!

Jarg & Sorno Nightmare failed attempt

Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:57 am

NICE videos hehe. NM just more exciting hehe.

Btw for Aventine. a video of a tank POV in NM Jorg and Sorno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ol2T1pnrJg&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:20 am

@ 5:47 min

now i know why i died...

i kena unload... and no interrupt....

I BLAME JOOT!!!!! HAHAHA

ok a few note on the videos..

it seems that we get the idea on the fight...

aventine, try to tank him not at a corner just like pines mentioned..
just a few meters its ok. my original idea was just a bit far apart from the melee because when he does the flame sweep it wont hit the melee.

so just a few meters apart will do.

i think that's it. watch ur aggro. interrupt the unload and heals. we're golden next try.

(ps : can we pls kill him tonight? if people are on hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Pines

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 am

Yea just watched our Jorg and Sorno vid. I think the boss have to be tanked with some decent space around him, so the the droid's purple bombardments on the ground can be avoided when mdps are on them Smile

I see gary's vid, the tanks getting smashed man lol. w/o constant heals, they melting like butter hahaha

How the hell i got so low around 5:20? I was standing behind Sorno, and didn;t steal aggro, and i dropped to 6k >.<

But overall gd attempts last nite, Monday full clear NM KP! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gary's Fraps Vids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary's Fraps Vids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookies and Kreame :: SWToR Members Area :: SWToR L2Raid Cookies & Kreame Videos-
Jump to: