Cookies and Kreame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies and Kreame Guild is catered for players in the SEA timezone GMT +7,8,9.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gary's Fraps Vids

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joot

Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:50 am

if you're talking about the last attempt before we called it...yea it was my fault Sad(

didn't interrupt because it was on CD..used it on the medscan coz both of yours were on CD (when Pines was cursing)..

as for why Pines suddenly dropped in health, it's after the Plan D phase, when it's Jarg's turn (says my turn) he fires the rail shot thing I was talking about..random and does quite a lot of dmg..
you can see it hit Pines first, then Gary, then Jagoan, then Sithii, then Sithii again
i think this is the only RNG here where if he hits a squishy then too bad..lol... but it seems like Gary took about 10k dmg? so shouldn't be too bad

bonethrasher last part damn funny... i went from 2k HP before engaging the cats to almost 10k hp! lol
Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 am

Thks to my pro CCs lol! , although Both you and Aventine had less than 1k HP at some point !
Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Also in the Jorg and Sorno Vid, at the 7min mark, when Aventine called for "Carbonizer, Carbonizer" on mumble, all the dps switched to the Carbonizer.

However 1s later, Jogoan got killed by boss. Then Sahren was back on dpsing Jarg??
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:26 am

Yeah I went to read up on the Plan D/Your turn my turn phase after getting hit that night. Now I get what Joot meant. Basically they'll combo, one puts a debuff on you and the other does railshot for big damage. The debuff is cleansable but you have like 0.2-0.5s to do it haha. It's meant to be a soft enrage. On 16-man, it pretty much kills anyone even with bubble.

So yeah, just interrupt the unload and we should be fine. Things get messy only when one tank dies.
Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:40 pm

New ones pls lol! farao
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:24 am

Jarg & Sorno Nightmare

Foreman Crusher Nightmare

Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:03 am

Nice vids.

Just realised, our in-ops combat music, is exactly the same as the ones in the movies!

Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Nice find! I always wondered why they didn't include the Darth Maul fight music. I thought that one was the most significant. But now that I watched it again on youtube, I realized they did include the snippet where Qui-Gon Jinn died!
Back to top Go down
Joot

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:05 am

SoA music!
Back to top Go down
ajaxaventine

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

and the karaga palace bonethrasher music is the cantina music in mos eisley of episode 4 haha

Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Coool!
Back to top Go down
Pines

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Erhm Gary, u got record down out NM Karaga fight? cheers
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Nope. Lazy to record liao haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary's Fraps Vids   Gary's Fraps Vids - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary's Fraps Vids
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2