Cookies and Kreame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies and Kreame Guild is catered for players in the SEA timezone GMT +7,8,9.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chilli peppers exploit??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

chilli peppers exploit?? Empty
PostSubject: chilli peppers exploit??   chilli peppers exploit?? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 am

did any of u tried this?

Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: chilli peppers exploit??   chilli peppers exploit?? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 am

Nope. Kripps got banned for it.
Back to top Go down
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

PostSubject: Re: chilli peppers exploit??   chilli peppers exploit?? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 am

i mean.. it's just stupid of arenanet to ban people.

they should have done it like blizzard when they underpriced the pvp items from vendor, just remove the item completely...
Back to top Go down
garyoppa

PostSubject: Re: chilli peppers exploit??   chilli peppers exploit?? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 am

Afaik, only those who heavily exploited was banned. Not sure permaban or 72hr ban. Krippirian was unlucky, I guess someone at anet didn't like him, and permabanned him for "advertising" the exploit. But he has since been unbanned it seems.

Blizzard as in WoW? Well the difference between gw2 and wow is that there is no subscription, permaban for heavy exploiters = high chance of selling another copy of the game with no lost in subscription fee while preventing a ruined economy. Look at Kripparian, he did buy a new account lol. Same deal with the karma weapon exploit, only those who heavily exploited it by buying hundreds were banned. I know this coz I bought 5 for my own use and had no problems so far.

Can't say they are entirely stupid for banning people, coz it seems like only heavy exploiters were banned. But if they start banning light or accidental exploiters, then we have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chilli peppers exploit??   chilli peppers exploit?? Empty

Back to top Go down

chilli peppers exploit??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookies and Kreame :: Guild Wars 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: