Cookies and Kreame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookies and Kreame Guild is catered for players in the SEA timezone GMT +7,8,9.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter Empty
PostSubject: Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter   Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 am

as the title suggests i have a ilvl 359 hunter LF a raiding guild

I am currently 3/4 Bot 1/2 TOTFW and 3/6 BWD i have not progressed further as my working hours prevent me from making alot of raids with the guild i am in atm.

i believe that Cookies and Kreame will be able to help me progress through raiding as the late night raiding is perfect for me.

At the moment my hunter is on alliance as i have been playing with friends but i will happily faction change to join your guild

my professions are Mining and Skinning but also have access to a herbalist and tailor.

Look forward to hearing a reply Smile

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
gaygay
Admin
gaygay

PostSubject: Re: Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter   Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 am

Hi nightlighter,

thank you for your application and interest in joining our guild.

we would love to have you join our core group.

currently we're farming 4/4 5/6 normal mode.

our raid times are usually around 12 midnight server time. as most of our raiders are also working adults.

please make the necessary faction change asap so you can have a new home with us.

i hope to hear from you in game .

you can PST me Gaygay or Rupiah ( my alt)

cheers.

hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nightlighter

PostSubject: Re: Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter   Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 am

i am putting through the faction change as i type this. Smile

if i dont get on before i go to work today (roughly half hour) i will send u a tell when i finish (around 10:30-11 server)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter   Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightlighter 359 ilvl hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookies and Kreame :: Public Area :: Recruitment Centre-
Jump to: